Pirate’s Cove Marina is a protected, deep water, full service marina with 195 slips and a charter fleet of 21 sport fish boats for offshore, nearshore and inlet fishing. It is one of the largest world class marinas on the East Coast with a high level of experienced charter sport fishing captains and crew.
* A fuel dock for non-ethanol gas and diesel
* Slips with in-slip fueling
* Private fish cleaning houses
* Ship’s Store for light provisioning
* 3 Fishing Tournaments held annually
* Courtesy van during operation hours
Pirate’s Cove Marina is approximately eight miles inside and north of Oregon Inlet via a deep water, well marked channel. The fixed bridge clearance of the Manteo/Nags Head causeway is 65 feet at mean high tide.